Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

think WAR!!!

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
in a way the fact that it is still up is a good thing.

it shows that these idiots are in the minority and the paintball community in general will come down on them like a ton of bricks.

and quite f'king right.

the war thing - i kinda get - in an abstract sense - so far as it is one side against the other....... mostly a scenario player, the kind of games we play tend to have military themes. but i don't think of them as "war" per se. it's more like chess with objectives - with paintslingers. :p but to try and liken it to real war is just nuts. if it comes to it i am more than happy to put myself in the line of fire on any type of paintball field, from sweeping decoy to crazy bunkering run through - but if it came to a real war i confess i'd probably be the guy huddled down bricking it. i have absolutely no desire whatsoever to see myself being shot with a real bullet (although my wife seems to think joining the army and being shot at for real might cure my obsession with all forms of paintball....)

the racist comments are just plain lunacy - ignorant and shameful - and the public should be well aware that these people have no place in a community - online, paintball, or otherwise.

JDO

Jon & Chris rock my socks
May 13, 2008
London
When I'm on the field, I like to imagine that I'm in a scrabble situation, like on a bad seventies TV show, for example. I also imagine that the opposite team are poor spellers. It gives me more of an incentive to laugh condescendingly as I correctly formulate an exceptionally consonant-heavy word.

pbbuddha

Sep 30, 2008
Leatherhead, Surrey
When I'm out on the field I'm PLAYING PAINTBALL. If it had to be related to another game I'm assuming Chess would be fairly appropriate as you constantly try to out maneuver your opponent. I've never consider paintball to be anything like war and I'm fairly sure I would not be playing if I did.

lukebolger

Dec 15, 2008
Please dont refer to the Sovereign Ancient Nation of Iraq as "ragheads". Since the illeagal invasion of Iraq by the "Free West" there have been 1.7 million Iraqis killed in horrific circumstances.

Prisonplanet.com

matty s

i want 1 billion dollars!
Aug 28, 2008
s****horpe
when i play paintball i like to think i am playing OTHER PAINTBALLERS! with PAINTBALL GUNS! in a safe PAINTBALL SCENARIO !