The Home Of European Paintball

think WAR!!!

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
You have now been told............

if you mean't to say:-

i find when out on the field,if i imagine being in a war situation,like iraq for example, and the opposition team are insurgents who are trying to kill me, it gives me more incentive to take the @#=`ers out!!!

NO RETREAT,,NO SURRENDER..

do any of you,s fellow ballers have the same thoughts when playing???

Your thoughts should be on the team game plan, and the job you have been given, making a bunker, covering an area of the field.

Adrenaline will make you move quicker however too much and you can end up with tunnel vision, leaving your brain behind at the start gate :eek:

I think the best players are the ones who put a lid on it and are methodical in the game play, not going out carlessly, taking in as much information as the game progresses and using to their advantage.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Think very carefully about your next post sticky or your stay on these forums is gonna be limited to one nanosecond after I read another post like this one .... I am gonna put this post down to you suffering from a moment of madness and hope you manage to grow up by the time you feel the need to post again.
In the meantime, please read the posts above and try to work out why they say what they did and try to grasp the notion you may well be out of step with what most people believe to be fair and right.
One last chance sticky !!!

PS Acquaint yorself with Spellheck otherwise we all might get the ridiculous idea you could be uneducated :rolleyes:
Robbos irony at its best :D Sticky id read your posts before you post