Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

think WAR!!!

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
Sticky, take a quick look at my avatar mate, I think even you might be able to work out its significance :rolleyes:
And if that doesnt give it away.Read the sig :D.

I agree with you Pete on the peer pressure thing. I get the impression when visiting other forums that some members think it is "cool" to use "textcrap" .I have seen people change the way they write posts to "fit in with the crowd”. If we keep saying "don’t have a go about the spelling", “no spelling comments" etc, are we not actively encouraging people to be lazy? We are in a way supporting them and allowing them to continue to act in this way. The only way to make people change is to let them know what they are doing wrong. What they are doing is being too dam lazy to read what they have written and correct a few blatantly obvious mistakes. Why not make the change rather than just accepting it?:)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Sticky, take a quick look at my avatar mate, I think even you might be able to work out its significance :rolleyes:
is it just me or is your ban button ever so slightly pink.

The significance of this to me, suggests that under all your manliness you have a soft, merciful side to you robbo.:)

Maybe its the fact your a southern fairy ;).

(please not this comment is not in anyway meant to be offensive, if you found it so however i will apologize cos i dont really wanna have to face your wrath. :))

G

Gassy

p8ntballer is like an american state.

3 strikes and your out

I have banned him twice for insulting other members and he comes back and posts more crap,he will now to return to his previous post as village idiot of Scunny.

Whitt8211

Corrupted Soldier
Jan 12, 2006
Northern Quarter
Visit site
i find when out on the field,if i amagine being in a war situation,like iraq for example, and the oppisite team are ragheeds, it gives me more insentive to take the @#=`ers out!!!

NO RETREAT,,NO SURRENDER..

do any of you,s fellow ballers have the same thoughts when playing???
You need to watch the news sometime. There is no war in Iraq its peace keeping and alot of those "ragheads" are on our side and doing a damn good job, allowing more British troops to be pulled out of the country.
As others have said there's no comparison between being in the armed forces and playing paintball. For example I'm a good soldier and suck at paintball .

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
You need to watch the news sometime. There is no war in Iraq its peace keeping and alot of those "ragheads" are on our side and doing a damn good job, allowing more British troops to be pulled out of the country.
As others have said there's no comparison between being in the armed forces and playing paintball. For example I'm a good soldier and suck at paintball .
^^^ i can vouch for that :p

but we still love you karl :cool:

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Whoa! I was going to look at this before but thought no its some idiot thinking that paintball was about war! And it’ll be over in seconds. But in the days past it stays so I have a look and see this?

Jeffrey (yes I have already forgotten his name, so this is his name for the time being, I am quite pissed off today, personal reasons then this so please Jeffrey bare with me!)

First off...paintball is not anything like war!! IT IS NOT IN ANY WAY!! it is a sport and I have never ever thought of it as war as you put it, it is complete stupidness.....and also we wear very bright fun clothing now please tell me where is the war persona in this?...oh sorry I forgot, yes my flare for the airstrike and my helicopter support when I get 7 kills in a row!!

NO! it is the mission of nearly every paintballer on here to seek that the public do not look at paintball as a violent sport involved with war etc. we are all doing what we can to get this recognized as safe etc, and you come out with "war" "ragheads" what happens when a person of the public reads this? Oh yes they think ahh their all war liking, racist people! WHY!! Do you think we are so uptight, I am sure to say members on the forum, robbo and the mods are helping paintball to expand in the public minds and you come up with this derogative bollocks!!! That is why we are pissed off!

RACISM!! Is next, what’s with the rag heads? It’s not needed mate; this is a public forum for everyone. How would you like it if a so called "raghead" came up to you and called you cracker, milky Jake? Ahh yes you wouldn’t be very happy would you? now don’t get me wrong a lot of people are very strong against the middle east due to terrorist attacks etc and public and global safety lately, but mate racism isn’t on!!. And yes you may say what you like that all terrorists are "ragheads" but their not mate so don’t use this as a back up for your racist slur! Was the IRA all Muslim? Ha-ha....no they weren’t were they?

Whitt8211 has made a very important point, im no soldier like him, but I know whats going on out their. They are doing just as good a job as every one else! You on the other hand would probably be too focused on getting your seven kills in a row in cod to figure out what’s actually going on! Read a paper mate, or from what I have seen of your spelling that may be quite hard for your puny brain. Apart from ofcourse ug ug racism ug ug war ug ug.

now thank god that you are banned your stupid remarks are a waste of time, and maybe you should show a bit more respect to other members on this forum, the mods and the people who serve your country! And other races.

Now on a personal note, to every one reading this I am sorry if you disagree with what I have said and if some of it has been totally irrelevant.

Cheers guys :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
is it just me or is your ban button ever so slightly pink.

The significance of this to me, suggests that under all your manliness you have a soft, merciful side to you robbo.:)

Maybe its the fact your a southern fairy ;).

(please not this comment is not in anyway meant to be offensive, if you found it so however i will apologize cos i dont really wanna have to face your wrath. :))
Ha ! - I just noticed this post and you are right Mac, that ban button is a bit on the pink side :eek:
Dammit, it took me ages to find that avatar :(

And by the way, I do have a merciful side ........ it's just well hidden :)

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
wow

i find when out on the field,if i amagine being in a war situation,like iraq for example, and the oppisite team are ragheeds, it gives me more insentive to take the @#=`ers out!!!

NO RETREAT,,NO SURRENDER..

do any of you,s fellow ballers have the same thoughts when playing???
It wont take many of those comments getting out in public to give paintball such a bad name nobody would dare to touch it.
Here we are trying to get the sport accepted while idiots like this will destroy it in seconds.

How does this sound for you "and the oppiste team are N*gg**s"? Or maybe Jews? Doesnt sounds so good huh?
Im suprised this post is still up..

Magued