Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

THinking of getting a Marker

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
I'm going all mushy;) and just remember its as important where you shoot 'em as how often :D If they're on your side f'rinstance shoot 'em in the back and look shocked when they blame you:D

Audguy

Have some champagne.....
Feb 7, 2002
Clarksville, TN
Visit site
Another question

Ok , so that Automag i might be getting. I am not even sure if he has a tank adapter thing because he has been playing with a remote. Or should he have one left over from when he bought it?
I guess i'll have to talk to him Tomorrow. But i dont have his phone number, so ill have to call around. Thanks

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Mags can be a bit of a pain if you get liquid CO2 in 'em so an expansion chamber might be a good idea and I will mail you my design for intellifeed for mags just think no chopped balls and always a full stack no matter how fast you rock it:D
l8rz dude

Audguy

Have some champagne.....
Feb 7, 2002
Clarksville, TN
Visit site
Well shoot

That Automag deal fell through because in that one day that i couldn't contact him, he sold it to someone else. Oh well, it really didnt pull at my fancy too much anyway. I figured that i am going to order JT's Excellerator 4.0 because someone has to try it out and tell the rest of the world what it is like. I am doing this for all those painters out there. I will post my friends and my thoughts about the excellerator 4.0 when i get it. :rolleyes: maybe it will be the best gun i have ever played with.