Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thinking of returning to Paintball

emat0

Jan 23, 2006
kent
I haven't played for at least ten years and for some strange reason I have thought of getting back into it.

I have done a few tournements so I do have some experience but still have a few questions to decide if returning to the sport is right for me.

Commitment what are teams looking for as I can not train every weekend family work etc.

Age as of tomorrow I am 34 so have i left it a bit late to be getting back into the competitive side of the sport.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
And a lot are much older. Top two teams at this weekends SPL were Cardinals Red (all in their late thirties) and GB veterans (used to train with Noah)

Age is not a barrier. And if middle age spread has set in, then you're a back center player!

Reactions: Bolter

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Wouldn't consider 34 as old for paintball there is alot of people that age and older still playing. As for commitment it would depend on the team I guess. If you enjoy it then do it theres plenty people out there. Happy birthday for tomorrow.

DeceptiveToe

AMPED
Feb 22, 2015
Plymouth
I've also just got back into the sport. Im 30 so your not much older than me i played my first tourney in 8 years yesterday and we came 3rd as a team. I've had to change my position on the field as ive grown abit in the wrong direction. I Loved it was an amazing day you will be fine getting back into it.