The Home Of European Paintball

This is an old thread - mods please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Thank you everyone for your kind words...

Is your uncle the same Rafe Farmer who ran NRG Paintball in Westerham?
Yes he used to...

the girl could really play the game but then she did come from good stock because her father Bart, was one of our sport's all time greats.
Has it really been 15 years Pete! :eek: I'll let dad know he has good stock then. Shame I could never reach his heights in greatness ;)

Personally, it has been a pleasure mate. Thanks for all the giggles, games and banter, I will never forget them. From the rush of winning a game somewhere in Europe, to blocking the pool slide with our whole team in Belgium and laughing till my face hurt. Thankyou!

I raise a glass to the UKs best ever female baller!!!
Me olde - I'll pay you laters :D

Nicky T, Clint, Twizz, Johan....good times, thank you again xxx

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
OMG waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( I guess I saw it coming but still, gutted to think I'll never get to play with you again.

It was you that made me push myself to get better so thanks babe. Will miss you like crazy.

Biggest hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Mooonuel

Nov 14, 2014
Hello,

I just want to write on here, the PB UK hub for gossip, that I am no longer going to play or be involved in our wonderful game.

Reasons are too boring and long winded to explain, but in a nut shell, my career and field hockey has taken precedence over the last 6 months and I like it that way.

I wanted to give an official signing off because those of you who know me, know that paintball has been a big part of my life since I was a child and there are a lot of people to thank.

Starting with my granny Iris who ran Hook Wood Paintball site back in the early 90's, when I first started playing.
My dad Bart Farmer, and my uncle Rafe Farmer who showed me the ropes.
All the ex Uk Predators, especially Masai who my dad captained, sorry Marcus Davis but they won far more than Zulu! ;)
Phil Ham who introduced me to the US paintball scene, Hyperball and then Sup'air.
Pete Robinson for getting me through my Maths exams :p
Sam and Colby Keats - whoop whoop Cannonfodder!
The Draxxus team and Adrian
Wolf UK - you know who you are
The Fallen Angels and Wendy Auton
The KEE team, John, Jackie Sosta and Leah Mason
The H-Pac team
Storm - I love you guys, MK Storm forever. Jon Bon the silent saviour of Uk Paintball.

I cannot thank everyone on here, and if you are not mentioned you know who you are ;) And if I ever had the pleasure of playing a game with you, I enjoyed every minute.

Shelley Farmer signing off :)
I used to marshal most weeks at Hook Wood. Got paid in free paintballs for when I fancied a game. Happy Days (weirdo)

Status
Not open for further replies.