Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

This is different

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
bugger me that's a change innnit? i kinda like it tho. Think they're trying to appeal to more types of players? e.g. front and mid as well as back

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
That is one of the wierdest looking guns about! i prefer the old one. do u think smartparts are trying to revolutionise and modernise the scene? it looks almost futuristic. how much r those gonna cost?

jack:D :D

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
I don't believe that is a genuine assembled picture and I'll tell you why, I'm skeptical about the sizes.

Firstly that Eclipse Drop in there looks photoshopped in. It doesn't look like it is assembled with the rest of the gun.

The bottom of the feed neck, through which a ball MUST pass, appears to be narrower than the tip of the barrel... which makes me think that's the correct body but it's way off scale to the barrel and grip frame.

The scale of the gripframe doesn't feel right to the feed neck also.

I'd love to eat my words and be wrong. I love how this looks, but something about the image doesn't feel right to me. So I took it into photodraw and moved some bits around to get the image below...

Am pretty sure it's fake picture... The body looks like it should be larger and wider in real life.

Here are some comparisons... I don't see how paint that makes it ouf the barrel could have fitted down the feed tube :)

Gutted :(

manike

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
More of a "shock"er than a Shocker
Can some-one explain how a radically different marker that bears no resemblance to it's predecessor be called the same name.
Probably the only thing it has in common is the barrel thread.
Give it a new name SP or are you scared that if you bring it out as a new marker in it's own right it will flop.