Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

this weedend

Grampz

Jul 11, 2001
Visit site
this weekend

:cool: Dear Chudders, there is a five man tourney at the temple, godstone this weekend i believe. Training at Bull fags on sunday as well please email me with your telling bone number so i can ring you. Where you up early when you posted your message or up late?

Grampz.

Grampz

Jul 11, 2001
Visit site
:p Certainly. Just done Swafham, that is on last Sunday of every month and is really good fun. You get a nice mix of tourney players, hedgers (OOPS did i say that; sorry i mean those lovely rec-baller people) and a lot of sceptics from Lakenheath. You thrash your way through the yanks beat off the players, your just about to grab the flag and you get drilled by a pile of twigs.
if you go to to the ukpsf site they usually advertise walk ons there bully has got a big one going on later in the year. Worth getting on the mailing list for Swafham Skirmish and LPS Colney Heath. Skirmish does air on site, LPS they fill to 2000 psi you have to top up and they also have a shop on site Swafham will sell you stuff as well and if you want anything big/specific phone harvey up first and he will have if for you.
Grampz.:D