Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

This year i will mostly be wearing mech ions

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Think you need to use a bolt with two o-rings on the back with this kit.
ive designed my own bolt for use with this,,quicker recharge, faster fire rate,,

my first mech ion went up for sale today over at uks,,five mins,, gone.. thats even quicker than my last carbon fiber lucky ion,,thats was 20 mins,,

i got this set up working spot on,,,

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
can this be done to the vibe ?? i got a spare one that i dont use much .....by the way ive decided not to go ahead with the alloy spacer for the other vibe i have

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
hey buds,, yes you can do it to a vibe no probs at all,,, and the sp1,, in fact any thing thats sort of ion based,,,

and im starting to work out ways of making it much better,, nut now i have problems with QEVs,, and im finding the standard ion front banjo is better for the job than a QEV,, ,,

also i got some after market fire chambers to play with,, and some more dwell timing ideas as well,, it just keeps getting better and better,,,
and more and more simple,, i sold to to date as testers,, and there rocking with them so far with no neg feed back,,

so next step,, now i know the system is 100% working ,, side feed mini bullpup,,, based on one of my custom mini ions,,, oh yes,,,

i must be from japan,, all my stuff just keeps getting smaller,, oi! not that,,, thats just the cold weather,,, oh er misses..

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
this hole project is getting better and better,, bolt recocking speed was starting ti trun into a problem but i have that licked now,,
recharge has been made much better now,, so theres next to no shoot down when your going crazy,,,

but i have found best results when shot in bursts ,, or double taps,, ect ect,,

as soon as i get some different types of QEV i will start at lookinginto the RT trigger,, which will be powered by the exhaust gas from the QEV,,

well thats the idea any way

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
hey buds,, i will be starting on the fabco two way valves soon,,,and i have also found a way to make the bolt controll the dwell,, so you only use what air you have in the fire chamber,,,vastly improving recharge,,
had my first bull pup mech ion out at BTTF,,and all went well,,infact very well,,,
its seems the valve open and close speed is that much slower then the standard electronic noid on the board,,
and you would think this is a bad thing,, well no,,as the air is slower and is released slower theres no pop or sonic bang from the valving or from the speed of the air,,
combine this with a defused bolt and a carbon fiber barrel with a silencer and it makes for a very very silent marker,,a very very very silent marker.. oh yes,,

will let you know what gos on with the fabco valve,, if you lot stop buying my bits,, tisk tisk,,

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
how much will one of these cost without a asa ? got a spair one, I can see me wanting one, very nice !!

hey bud,,,it all depends on set up,,center feed or side feed,, ect ect...also what exact set up are we talking about,,
im sure i can sort you something out,, i have a few spares kicking about at the moment,,

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
I have a spare fabco two way valve at the moment,, any takers,, good for pheumags ect,,,, ive never built any of these,, but theres a few chaps on this site that could help you,,,