Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thoughts on Team Merchandise

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
What are peoples thoughts of team merch?

stickers, shirts and other cheap to slightly pricier items

would you buy them? would teams be able to build up a team fund selling items to help them pay fees?

OK i know it's a easy pitch if your a pro team but what of us mere "mortals"?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
To be honest, I doubt there is any real money to be made that way. You are probably better off using those kind of items to get your name out there (as in free handouts) and so build up a bit of a name for sponsors to be interested in.
If you want to make money off of shirts and stickers, you would do better by making things that are none team specific, but do apply to paintballers in general. Do something like "Losing a stain on a slide ain't cheating" or "Stay calm and wipe", but then funnier.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
To be honest, I doubt there is any real money to be made that way. You are probably better off using those kind of items to get your name out there (as in free handouts) and so build up a bit of a name for sponsors to be interested in.
If you want to make money off of shirts and stickers, you would do better by making things that are none team specific, but do apply to paintballers in general. Do something like "Losing a stain on a slide ain't cheating" or "Stay calm and wipe", but then funnier.