Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thoughts on the dye i5's?

systemx

Peace through superior firepower
Jul 3, 2011
London
Yeah sure, I didn't like the way they fitted my face and they just felt a bit cheap to me. They steamed up too which was the final straw for me. It was a hot day mind and I stress I by no means used them long term.
I compared them to my tried and tested bench mark, Pro flexes and concluded for the money they were not worth it. They were just not for me.

Reactions: Schmickle

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
I have to admit I liked the vio the extended version just fogged up on me a lot so went back to jt and grillz no issues with fog

Reactions: Schmickle

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
Cheers guys! I have grills at the moment and liked the look of them but I'll probably stick with the grills, EVS and i5's are tempting though...

systemx

Jul 3, 2011
London
I have to admit I liked the vio the extended version just fogged up on me a lot so went back to jt and grillz no issues with fog
You cannot go wrong with JT's or Grill's but the I5's may well be the new king of the hill.... with regard to the VIO's The fogging did it for me, put me right off and I never looked back, and probably never will.....

mikey1975

Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
You cannot go wrong with JT's or Grill's but the I5's may well be the new king of the hill.... with regard to the VIO's The fogging did it for me, put me right off and I never looked back, and probably never will.....
Do you have any jts to put the o5 next to?

Reactions: systemx

systemx

Jul 3, 2011
London
Here you go a few pics of the various other googles in comparison to the I5's. I ran out of time so didn't get the Proflexes out but the Revo's are basically the same anyhow. This should give you a fair idea for comparison
IMG_5786.JPG
IMG_5789.JPG
IMG_5792.JPG

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
That's really good gives a much better idea of size. I'm just waiting for the blue version to arrive. Ears look bigger than the eflex so should do the trick

Reactions: systemx

systemx

Jul 3, 2011
London
I have too many white goggles..... the ears are larger than eflexes to be honest I didn't realise how much more they were. Still hope that helps you out the I5's are really nice I have to say.

Reactions: mikey1975