Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thoughts on the dye i5's?

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
I have too many white goggles..... the ears are larger than eflexes to be honest I didn't realise how much more they were. Still hope that helps you out the I5's are really nice I have to say.
I liked the eflex was just the bottoms were to hard kept catching on bottle. Proflex love them just the lens change is a killer so fingers crossed the i5 will be the one

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
I liked the eflex was just the bottoms were to hard kept catching on bottle. Proflex love them just the lens change is a killer so fingers crossed the i5 will be the one
The I5s are a harder bottom than e-Flex's but they do sit closer to my jaw so a bit of a toss up really

Reactions: mikey1975

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
That's really good gives a much better idea of size. I'm just waiting for the blue version to arrive. Ears look bigger than the eflex so should do the trick
Just Paintball said they have all the colours in stock of the I5s, it was on facebook?

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
No blue in stock would be a couple.of weeks I've gone for the black Grey version as I will end up getting a few if they are spot on lol as I guess they will bring out more colors over time

PoloRolo

"We Kill Suckers" - Russian Legion
Dec 4, 2015
West Yorkshire
it looks like an upgrade from i4s, better for big jawlines, it kind of reminded of me the old Vio (Ascend, I think) and the ratchet looks stiff and safe, but i guess chin straps are still a necessity :D