Cambridge
lol but is that what its meant to say
im just going on online dictionary now ill edit the awnser

and the awnser is.........

its not a word so **** knows what he's on about

G

Gassy

perhaps .

its not in this thread i have the problem its in the refing 1 that is no longer.

could you not see i had a proper question, and it then got picked on.

moderators moderate, edit where necessary, but just to pull a thread because some 1 friend dose not like the way it was going ? please

The fact is what answers did i get ?

is it worth me reposting ?

shall i change my name

or just give up on paintball because of the few, look hard past the shiny false friends and look at what is happening .

if you can good for you i'm a dick and i'm happy knowing what i am.
Repost it with actual questions in it that can be answered,not the bleeding heart I am a great ref and will travel anywhere but nobody will listen to me rubbish and it might last a bit longer.

Just to reinforce the fact

I pulled the thread because someone asked me to look at it and I considered it was turning into a bi*ch fight.I do not know or have ever met the person who asked me to look at it and I treat all requests to look at threads the same.
If your head was not so far up your own arse and your tone not so aggressive when you posted the "look at poor little me the worlds best and most commited ref but nobody wants me" thread it would probably still be there.
Learn some people skills and the forum may take you a little more seriously.

G

Gassy

No he hasn't it just needed to stop when i gave the reason for pulling the thread.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
perhaps .

its not in this thread i have the problem its in the refing 1 that is no longer.

could you not see i had a proper question, and it then got picked on.

moderators moderate, edit where necessary, but just to pull a thread because some 1 friend dose not like the way it was going ? please

The fact is what answers did i get ?

is it worth me reposting ?

shall i change my name

or just give up on paintball because of the few, look hard past the shiny false friends and look at what is happening .

if you can good for you i'm a dick and i'm happy knowing what i am.
See, you were doing fine until the last part of your post...

Anyway, I have not seen your thread, as it got deleted before I read it, but if somebody says to people that I consider friends that they "better have a good reason" to do what they did, I'll call your bluff. Easy as that. I don't take kind to people uttering threats in what is more or less my house.

Had you not added that better be good sh!t, your post would have been fine and I would not have reacted.

So feel free to reply to this, but think about what you say. Throw more toys out the pram and we'll throw you out. Respond with sense and there's no problem.

And as for the other people in this thread, let it go. Add something constructive if you want, but stop with the "ooh, the mods got you good" posts. We can take care of our own and even though we do appreciate the support, there's no need for a "group attack" on YourMum.

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
Funny did i say how Fabtastick i was, and say wow is me

All i did was ask for help and gave some info on my experience,

should i have posted "IM FANTASTIC MAKE ME A EURO REF "

who was the 1 jumping in. that was what got my goat, it was not in smack talk but in a serous thread. maybe i should have PM back, my bad.

as far as threats, bit strong but its about time people stood up for what they believe in. Gassy i beleve had no Right to pull the thread, Edit yes, funny what people do for friends.

so what next then ???

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Remember if you are big and hard enough to dish it out, you should be big and hard enough to take it when retribution comes knocking.

Less of the tone, have a little respect or say cheerio to the apparently only channel you had to vent your silly self pity.

G

Gassy

You keep pointing this friends finger for some reason.:confused:

I have everyright to pull any thread I think is degenerating into a squabble,that is why my name is RED

Where to go next
Attend a tryout for the eurorefs and see if you match what they are looking for.

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
Remember if you are big and hard enough to dish it out, you should be big and hard enough to take it when retribution comes knocking.
what dose that have to do with this.

all i wanted was an answer, WHY was it deleted and not edited.

and yes i will given 1/2 a chance BUT WHO AND WHERE

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
statements like "better be good" tend to come across as a threat. if you are big enough to make a threat, you know the rest.

you are treading a fine line friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.