The Home Of European Paintball

thread revoved ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
and Gassy has given you your answer. it would appear that because you don't like it it apparently is not a valid answer.

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
2nd thing why was my tread removed on marshalling the millennium??? better be good.
the better be good bit , is a peed off reaction, Angry, i was annoyed.

ever been passionate about something you believe in.???

i'm just fed up with keeping my mouth shut and towing the line "7 mods" its a very thin line l8er

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
ok 1st off i cant email you at webmaster@p8ntballer-forums.com dont work
answered by:

Oh and the email we will sort that out when the webmaster gets back from the long weekend
and to add: all the contact details are here

next up:

2nd thing why was my tread removed on marshalling the millennium???
ok why was it deleted . DID i start to make it what it was ,
answered by:

It was removed as it was turning into an argument.If you want to ref these events then contact the right people.
If you don't get the answer you want then don't come crying on here like you did in that thread.
Gassy has my full support, as do the other mods - or their names wouldn't be the ones in red. You can disagree all you like with their choices, but they have the final say and their decision sticks. If any threads gets into a slagging match it gets pulled, there's no favoritism.

also answered by:

As the thread turned into a mud fight I asked it to be removed!

You can contact us EuroRefs through the normal channels... everyone else seems to manage!

next we have:

better be good.
oh and the else bit is to take this further, big is beautiful but so is the law .
you see this is the hole point , you people don't just police this place you see what you want to see.
If you have a problem with the rules of this site and how we run it, then you are the one with the choice not to use it. We run the forum for various reasons, but one of them is not to pander to everyones last whim. Some people want one thing, others another. We make the decision as to what is allowed and what isn't here and some people will be unhappy, but that's a fact of life. If you are unhappy with what threads are allowed, then rephrase them so they are OK, or chose another forum site to post them in - because the mods aren't going to let something stay just because someone complained before.

Regards
TFP

woofie306

Apocalypse Paintball
Feb 10, 2008
Cambridge
i know ill get in trouble someway by getting subject off topic but i think you shuld all listen to this song it calms you down and then everyone will be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.