Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

threads

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
What sort of threads do you guys play in?
Any thoughts on good footwear?

OK lets go the whole hog, what would you say was the best jersey? pod pak? mask?

Gretik

Below Green, Yellow maybe
Oct 26, 2001
Derbyshire
Visit site
Ankle support...

Whatever footwear you wear it should have ankle support, decent ankle support. I went once in some trainers and I nearly did in my ankle. Never skimp on a mask either, others can try to tell you which is best, and they will certainly argue about it. But thats life. Get a mask before anything else. It has been one of the few things that I have learned.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Obviously, a good mask. I play in a proteus, but i was happy with my old flex, i just needed a new mask and bought the prote. Jt shirts are good, i tend to wear a thin longsleeve underneath though, in cooler weather. The new JT zipoffs look da bomb, but i dont think that they are that sturdy. If you want a pair of pants, get some chigos, they are tougher than my grandad says he is. I wear a cheap pair of hikin boots to play in, but i would look into getting a pair of cleats. Gloves are a personal thing, i like fingerless, and have a pair of JT 2k1 gloves with the finmgers cut off. Pack, I have a jacko three pot with two of those new x loop things. dead comfortable, well made and versatile. i also have my lucky thong and socks.
Whatever you chose to wear though, you have to remember it is all about how good you look.
L8r
Cooks

I purchase used Army issue pants at the local surplus store, somewhat 10 dollars each, I play mostly woods so there durable and comfortable and if they get F'ed up on thorns or limbs, throw them out and no big money loss. Shirt, usually something that is comfortable in the climate. And heavy, supported (like Gretik said) leather boots.

Paintballfreak

Sep 23, 2001
Toledo Ohio
Visit site
I have a limited edition JT USA hotrod jersey and its the bomb. I use the JT speed pod pack ant speed pod tubes. I also use a jt pro zip off pants. I think they are pro or destroyer but all i know is they are the bomb. Im basically a walking jt commercial. JT is the bomb! Oh and i use a JT proteus. :D

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
mask- JT Spectra 7
Jersey- JT Max-Flo
Pants- JT Pro-Series
Gloves- SWAT Rappelling gloves (very comfy)
Hat of a Sock :) (sounds more official)
And football cleats (cleats give great traction and speed.
Pack- DYE Attack Pack (VERY VERY VERY COMFY, nice lil pillow :D )