Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Throwback Thursday

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
barracuda.png
The Brass Eagle Barracuda. The awesome thing about this gun is that the trigger drives the hammer to the valve, so literally, the harder you pull the trigger, the higher velocity the gun shoots at.
This is exactly what's missing from todays professional events. The best guys should have the strongest trigger fingers. Its like sports, right?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
View attachment 48028
The Brass Eagle Barracuda. The awesome thing about this gun is that the trigger drives the hammer to the valve, so literally, the harder you pull the trigger, the higher velocity the gun shoots at.
This is exactly what's missing from todays professional events. The best guys should have the strongest trigger fingers. Its like sports, right?
I need this because of reasons.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I need this because of reasons.
Come one, homey! No Blue Thunder or Airwolf?
You make Jan Michael Vincent sad...

[/QUOTE
Airwolf was actually my all-time fave. I even still have the theme tune on my ipod. 'String' and Santana were awesome, and I can't remember the name of the eye-patch dude and his wench, but they were pretty cool too...

Blue Thunder was totally awful by comparison.

was it Automan that had 'curser', his little buddy, that could draw a car, and then it became real? That one was out there man.