Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Throwing guns on the ground.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
And everyone's seen gone in 60 seconds, probably under-exaggerated - but still an image too remember
Would be much much much faster than that mate. Air pressurised to 300 bar is 300 times atmosphere pressure.

Think of your shiney regulator on your marker that can recharge to full pressure (at only 800psi) up to 60 time a second.

4500psi suddenly trying to fit through the neck of the bottle would fire it like a rocket rather than a deflated ballon as dipicted in gone in 60 seconds.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
4500psi suddenly trying to fit through the neck of the bottle would fire it like a rocket rather than a deflated ballon as dipicted in gone in 60 seconds.

And an even smaller hole through the neck of the broken reg = Rocket.

"Philosophy"

The AA is GAAY
Jul 13, 2006
wherever the jazz takes me
In the NPPL the player is "ejected" and the team play short for 6 games and can be fined up to $5000. In the millenium series the player is banned for 2 events. Thats how serious they view the issue. I dont think a 3 for one really equals that level of severity, it should be much greater.

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
I'm not condoning the throwing of markers but at the masters yesterday a team mate had his burst disk blow as we were at the start gate, 4500 psi blowing up your arm is enough to make anyone drop their marker.

"Philosophy"

The AA is GAAY
Jul 13, 2006
wherever the jazz takes me
thats not the issue that is being discussed. To drop your marker un intentially or because something makes you jump, as a burst disk going i can imagine would, are things that happens by accident. Its the intentional throwing of a marker and or air system in a lil outburst of temper is a dangerous thing to do. Like an earlier post said kick a pot or somethin or go to the toilets and relieve some tension but dont put others at risk.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I'm not condoning the throwing of markers but at the masters yesterday a team mate had his burst disk blow as we were at the start gate, 4500 psi blowing up your arm is enough to make anyone drop their marker.
I think that's pretty excusable ;)

I've never thrown my marker, though I have banged a pot on the start gate as I came off because I'd been bonused & I really regretted it afterwards...(the pot broke).

I saw one on my field yesterday (2).
Yeah...you lost, you were angry, but there's no need for it. Your reloader came off as it was & you could have broken it.
There were kids watching that game on the sidelines, and you were almost banned for the day (that's why he took your name).

It isn't worth it, for what you lose, just do something else; you don't get penaltied for stamping your foot do you :D.