Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Thursday 28th july F3 test

Discussion in 'Formula 5's' started by John Sosta, Jul 14, 2011.

1. John Sosta Active Member

John Sosta
    Message Count:
    Any regular F5 team is invited to this test just call me in advance if you wish to attend you will need a team of 6 to 7 players to conduct the test .

The test will be free all you have to bring is yourself and your paint.
    After the test questions will be asked and we will run the event on Sunday 31st with the results of the tests.

As most of you who run teams know its very hard to get a team of 10 together to play regular tourney ball , We are looking at ways of evolving the format to accommodate teams that can not get 10 players so the purpose of this test is to determine what works and what doesn't. (some of you have shown concern that the ten man version will get shelved in favor of this ,don't worry the ten man version is not going to be shelved this is merely to test and see what you all think.)

We will be trying 3 onfield 3 in the pits , 4 onfield 2 in the pits and 5 onfield 1 in the pits in fact we will be trying quite a few things out so if you want to provide some input please try to come it will run from 7pm till it gets dark.

Hopefully with only 6 or 7 players needed it will make it possible for teams that could not previously field 10 guys to now be able to play the format.

If you have any questions or suggestions please call me or post them on here.

2. Ragman121 Active Member

Ragman121
    Message Count:
    is this invite only, or can i rock up with 3 or 4 guys to help?

3. John Sosta Active Member

John Sosta
    Message Count:
    yeah np just let me know how many so i can arrange stuff and you can come.

4. wiggles01 Durham DV8

wiggles01
    Message Count:
    wiggles and twitch will be there!:)

5. madness i love formula 5's

madness
    Message Count:
    Hi John SPLATPACK are coming but I'm not. I'll see you on the Sunday.