Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tiberius T9 Pro, remote line for sale PRICE DROP

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
Would you be interested in an Air Arms S200, the one with the adjustable rear stock, .177 bore with a massive telescopic sight? i used to field target shoot before taking up paintball and its been sat in its gun case in the loft for a while now. I wouldn't be able to post a picture till Friday as its at my home address.

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Just a thought, can you post up a stock picture as well to give me an idea of what it looks like. Really interested, could we meet up to do the trade as often posting an air rifle is not a good idea as it may get damaged

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
Here is a link to the Air Arms catalogue, if you download the PDF document in the lower right corner the front cover of that document shows a very similar rifle. The difference is that mine does not have the diopter site and is fitted with a silencer and a large telescopic sight. It also comes with a gun bag. There is no filling pump though as I used to get the cylinder filled via a dive tank. There are some other bits but until I check exactly what is with the rifle I would rather wait and check than guess and give you the wrong information.

http://www.air-arms.co.uk/products_s200.html

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
Here is a link to the Air Arms catalogue, if you download the PDF document in the lower right corner the front cover of that document shows a very similar rifle. The difference is that mine does not have the diopter site and is fitted with a silencer and a large telescopic sight. It also comes with a gun bag. There is no filling pump though as I used to get the cylinder filled via a dive tank. There are some other bits but until I check exactly what is with the rifle I would rather wait and check than guess and give you the wrong information.

http://www.air-arms.co.uk/products_s200.html
No probs understood, by fill rig I meant the brass adaptor that goes between the cylinder and the hose from the dive tank. Are you looking at a direct trade?

Could we meet at the weekend and do the deal if we are both happy?

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
I'm pretty sure that is with the package, but will have to check. I will have to pop home at the weekend to pick up the rifle and bits and will send you the necessary pics then. If you are happy then I would be able to set up a meet for an exchange on either Thursday late afternoon/early evening 8th Nov or on the Tuesday/Wednesday the week after as I'll be travelling up to and returning from Liverpool on those days. Would you be throwing in the remote line as well, as I could do with one of those for my Tippmann??

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
I'll throw in the remote line for the T9 and the other one as well that will suit a tippmann. I work just outside Nottingham and live just off junction 22 of the m1 and don't finish work til 6 but I'm sure we could hook up somewhere suitable

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
Sorted then, I'll get the pics posted up on friday and if you need any further info or pics just let me know. As for usage the rifle has probably only fired about one tin of pellets from new so is hardly used but it was very accurate and was hitting 20p sized bulls eyes at 45 yards on the range.