Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tigers in pgi?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
And didn't I pick one of the Tigers (Alan Smith) as part of the world's best ten players articles I did?

FFS Duff, let's just pull all the pics of all the Tigers and or any mentions of them and then at least we will be doing what we are being accused of.....jeeeeeez :rolleyes:

Well done lettuce, well done Ronnie, satisfied now?

Edit : Lucky for you.......we ain't that petty but keep pushin the buttons....

Raxxman

Dec 8, 2002
Jorvik
Visit site
You think it would be fair to compare the two teams with Man U and Arsenal? (the footy team).

I mean Man U and Arsenal are both very good teams but Man U is a more widespread global team than Arsenal.

Yay/nay?

eBlader

Nov 18, 2002
Visit site
There are pics of the Tigers due to be going in the Dam report in the next issue, because I finally managed to get some decent ones (it would help if you were all better looking ;))

Anyway, I want to stress what has already been said - which pics go in the mag have nothing to do with pete apart from the articles he writes. As editor I'm responsible for everything else, including what gets written and who gets written about. But that doesn't mean you can all come and moan at me, cos it won't make the slightest bit of difference. I'm stubborn like that.

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Robbo why do u think the world is against you?
i read your parts in the mag every month and it helps a lot i just would like to see more english teams in the mag! end of,simple now bitching at the tigers because they have a following is childish imho. i have nothing to do with the tigers AT ALL,NONE ZIP,ZERO so why not pop at me rather than just assuming its them? both teams have changed their names to encourage support now this is happening your gonna cry about it? i respect the fact that youve worked very hard to get nexus where they are and made them a top european team even a globaly respected team,you have your own custom marker thats used worldwide. you guys dont need any more do you? all im saying is how about letting other uk/euro pro teams have some of the lime light.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by lettucecheesecake
Robbo why do u think the world is against you?
i read your parts in the mag every month and it helps a lot i just would like to see more english teams in the mag! end of,simple now bitching at the tigers because they have a following is childish imho. i have nothing to do with the tigers AT ALL,NONE ZIP,ZERO so why not pop at me rather than just assuming its them? both teams have changed their names to encourage support now this is happening your gonna cry about it? i respect the fact that youve worked very hard to get nexus where they are and made them a top european team even a globaly respected team,you have your own custom marker thats used worldwide. you guys dont need any more do you? all im saying is how about letting other uk/euro pro teams have some of the lime light.

Look here dumbass, below is your original post

Why are the tigers never in pgi?
As the best team in the country (proven twice) i think we should see more of them in OUR pgi. nexus are a good team dont get me wrong but the tigers are better. i know robbo works for pgi but why not give em some credit that they deserve.

Notice anything?????

Well let me point u in the right direction, I know robbo works for pgi but......

What the hell is that supposed to mean ?

I tell you what it implies, it implies I am keeping them out, I have answered that in full.
And yet you have the fackin cheek to ask why I think people are against me?????
Are u being intentionally stupid here or were u just born like it?

And if the Tigers wanna get in more, then they have to do more, I am afraid winning a couple of games against Nexus at XBall ain't gonna impress anybody that much, I mean, if you were right, the sponsors would be queuing up to sponsor them, they ain't mate.
You beginning to understand yet?

And PGI ain't yours at all, it's the international paintball communities, of which the UK is about 2%...understand yet?

And XBall is played by about 5% of the European teams and we(Nexus) are still the best 7 man in the UK, understand yet???

Now if u wanna seee more tigers pics and u feel that aggrieved, go and take some yerself and collect them and put them into a litltle album so you can sit and look at them.

Understand yet?

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
if that was aimed at you mate i would have made it clear it was aimed at you. and i have a valid piont. just because its not in your favour you word your replies to make me look a ****. and i wouldnt be the first person youve done it to either! just because i dont post much doesnt mean i dont read much. i dont understand the big deal anyway your a "face" in pgi so i thought going through you would be a direct route to a simple question which now finally has been answerd. no need to slag me down because im not as clued up as you is there?

O

ollytheosteo

If the Tigers want to see themselves in PGI they should try wearing skimpy thongs and bending over- works every time.

I'm off to scrub my mind with bleach in order to remove a certain mental picture. Yeeeeesh!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by lettucecheesecake
if that was aimed at you mate i would have made it clear it was aimed at you. and i have a valid piont. just because its not in your favour you word your replies to make me look a ****. and i wouldnt be the first person youve done it to either! just because i dont post much doesnt mean i dont read much.

Duuuuurrrrr, when it uses my name, is it any surprise I might suspect it's aimed at me?????

Valid point?????
You are kiddin me right??????

And I didn't make u look a **** at all, you managed to do that all by yourself !!

Now go buy a camera !!!!!!