Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tigers Timmy & Tigers Promaster FS (UK)

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
First up is a Blue to Black fade Alias Timmy.

Comes with:
  • Tigers Coded Frenzy Board (FANTASTIC custom programming, improved eye logic and full ramping modes, NXL, Millenium, PSP etc.)
  • Assassin Barrel
  • Techna Trigger - the legendary Carbon Fibre, roller bearing, sexy as hell trigger of choice of any top Pro team that shoots Timmies/Onyx's. (These can go for up to £50 on the Nation just for the trigger alone!)
  • CP Rail
  • Smart Parts ASA
  • A bunch of spare o-rings.
pinki2.jpg pinki1.jpg
  • This has just been serviced by master tech Rabies (who also developed the Tiger code!! So is in perfect working order.
  • New eyes have just been fitted.
  • £245 or near offer shipped.
  • Can add the full Kaner Kit pictured for £30
There are a few little nicks on the reg, but otherwise in excellent condition.

Second is an uber sexy All-Black Ninja-Stealth Promaster
  • Has again been recently serviced and fitted with the Tigers Team board just like my Timmy (Brings the Promaster to life with full ramping modes and adjustabilty!)
  • Hybrid bitch grips.
  • Smart Parts duck bill ASA.
  • Beautiful shooter, all at a budget price of £170 Shipped.
pinki3.jpg pinki4.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

BONUS! - London Tigers 06 Jersey

This is available seperately or can be included in with one of the guns for the right deal.

pinki5.jpg pinki6.jpg

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
Looooong shot, but would you part exchange the Tigers Timmy board for a Frenzy 127.4 (I add some cash)?

I really want to keep the LCD function for my timmy, but need the millenium ramping.

Can't seem to get my board reflashed.....:(

Cheers

M1ke

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2004
Bristol
www.ltpaintball.com
Looooong shot, but would you part exchange the Tigers Timmy board for a Frenzy 127.4 (I add some cash)?

I really want to keep the LCD function for my timmy, but need the millenium ramping.

Can't seem to get my board reflashed.....:(

Cheers
PM Rabies, he wrote the code and will be able to flash your existing Frenzy board (for a small price)

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Just PM'd you - sorry, I've not looked at p8 in a while and it seems to have stopped sending me emails when I get PMs again.

Will Try Harder In Future :D