The Home Of European Paintball

tigers win dutch open

bug

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Essex, UK
Visit site
Thank you Yorkie

We had a few issues with one player going down with a virus and the mini bus leaking water but we used the british spirit, grabbed the trophy and ran for the border. The weather was a sunny 20-25 degrees, The field was almost as good as your fields ;)

We really had a good time and I am sure Twizz will be on here soon thanking everyone properly but we must say a big thank you to the people collecting us at the various dropp of points as the minibus problem meant the original pick times of 11pm change to about 3am.

Bug

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
was proper fun, Just annoyed about some of the games that went on towards the end of the day i.e a little kid shouting go and losing 2 of us but **** happens, anyone who wants a qualtiy weekend and a super uber sexual paintball event, go to the dutch open

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
was proper fun, Just annoyed about some of the games that went on towards the end of the day i.e a little kid shouting go and losing 2 of us but **** happens, anyone who wants a qualtiy weekend and a super uber sexual paintball event, go to the dutch open
Snax i did hear that you weren't sure what gun you wanted to actually fire off... :D ..

Those dirty little dutch minx's..

bug

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Essex, UK
Visit site
Thank you, mine is the limited Gloss red and I was lucky over there as I saw some very lovely Dye guns including the White and Gold.

Guns should not be this good looking and so reliable but Dye guns are, so a big thank you to Dye as our sponsors