The Home Of European Paintball

Tim Williams

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
hi

anyone know him, i bought a speed feed off him nearly a week and a bit ago

and it still hasnt come,i have emailed yesterday, and i know he had a for sale thread with a lot of gear on it , just wondering if anyone bought something off hime and that has not come yet

i understand if he is on holiday, business trip etc, dont wanna be pointing fingers :rolleyes:

cheers
snax

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I dont know him personally but he has bought a few guns from me and another team mate and he was as good as gold.

Can only assume hes busy work wise.

I know that kitty on here knows him and is in the same team.

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
Hey SNAX, yes I have been busy with work and have ended up all over the UK. Then have been away on holiday for the last week. Apologies for the delay, I thought I had sent everything before I left. I will throw in a couple of goodies for the delay.

1 reball and 1 blaze paintball? Just kidding will sort something out for you tonight.

You could have Pm'ed me though, I check that more than my email account...

Cheers,

Tim Williams

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Hey SNAX, yes I have been busy with work and have ended up all over the UK. Then have been away on holiday for the last week. Apologies for the delay, I thought I had sent everything before I left. I will throw in a couple of goodies for the delay.

1 reball and 1 blaze paintball? Just kidding will sort something out for you tonight.

You could have Pm'ed me though, I check that more than my email account...

Cheers,

Tim Williams
ye i deleted the pm, i ended up pm impulse raider lol, i did email you sorry, ok awsome cheers