Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Time to lay this to rest....

Manning26

Hey Buddha, I had one of those unported Armsons on one of my old 'Mags too! I had a 13.5", and an 8", I think it was 8" anyway. They were equally loud, but you must admit, they looked a lot cooler back then.

Beaker, you're right on that cannon comment, everyone sure knows where you're at on the field.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Man, I had so much fun in those days........
If you were playing inexperienced guys, sometimes even the experienced ones, and you were standing waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy on the other side of the field (and remember, fields were flipping huge back then), all you needed to do was fire the thing, and the noise alone would just scatter the other team to the wind.......

Ahhh, those were the days.....

I also had one of them J&J brass barrels. They were so accurate, it was crazy. But they were also so heavy, that you needed a flunky to run in front of you, so he could help hold the barrel up....:D

Memories........in the corner of my mind.............

Manning26

Uh...were you just breaking into song there?

Yeah, I wish I still enjoyed paintball, the only reason I keep getting back on the field is because I'm so freakin' addicted, I just can't stop. I want to, but I can't! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Whew, I'm okay. Deep breaths...inhale:eek: ...exhale:eek: ...repeat;)

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies guys, seems to tie in with what the laws of pysics would suggest - a long barrel is only good for aiming and giving an lp marker longer to accelerate the ball.

Tom