Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Timmy's new youtube channel!

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Hey everyone its Timmy here Aka The Piniokio Hopper kid here or what ever you want to call me, the captain from new Team Xtintion :rolleyes:
I have to regret that i have been now banned from uploading any more future videos to my facebook (Timothy Hawker) due to copyright of music over my montage videos and nearly getting a fine off the performing rights!:mad:
So i have made a new youtube channel for all my old and new montage videos without music (So its all raw footage). You will hear many familar voices and see many popular people and teams from CPPS 2010. For example:

• Lemon - With her own montage videos!
  • Warped
  • Manchester Method
  • Birmingham Distruption
  • Clan
  • Prophecy
  • People that are now Birmingham Temper, plus loads of random popular people!
So here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/XtinctionPB

The newest video is my barrel and helmet cam montage which i will do at all CPPS events and NPF Supair Sundays and general training. However i might even go back to HD normal CPPS Montages recording other teams when im not playing.
Personally i can understand why but hey maybe my style of vidding is good with just normal footage sound?:tsk:

So everyone keep an eye out for future videos, people that have added me on Facebook or going to i will always announce a new video or put a link or post it in this section on the forums:D

Bring on the 2011 season and see you all at CPPS!
Thanks alot
Regards

!?!Timmy!?!