Timmy's?????????

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by pottts
How long has he been waiting for?

What are pcb's?
PCB's are Printed Circuit Boards
, they are the green boards that you solder components onto to make a circuit board!

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site

For some reason it wont let me post pics on here so here is the link to my new alias and ive just got blue sides to go onto a halo hopper
As for performance dont use em in a limited paint tourney too bloody fast and easy to fire:rolleyes:

Always use either a egg or a halo hopper cos i tried using a revvy cos it holds more paint and at my cost that because the balls can sometimes bounce when the go into the breech on a long shooting string you end up with smeg city:confused: stuck my halo on and no probs what so ever

size 6 feet

Mar 28, 2004
coventry
Visit site
ive had an empire for two months now imported from steve at www.canadianpaintball.com.great bit of kit designed by an englishman MANIKE fast as hell great bit of kit and i love it was up at planet to buy some shiny bits and let one of the guys have a play out back and he came back eyes as wide as saucers with a big grin sayin WANT ONE.
but all based on alias frame which is milled alot more the empire has a built in snatch grip and the milling is slightly less with the x on the back,so really its just down to money and looks and a halo to feed it RAPID.check out www.pbnation.coms marker forums loads of timmy pictures and advice:D

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Had a play with a alias, empire and a naughty dogs timmy over the last few weeks, all are stupidly quick the alias and dogs are a little smaller than the empire.

My personal choice out of all 3 I have used is definatelly the dogs just felt the nicest + looked damn good.

Only seen pics aof the dark but not that taken with it.

either way they are all cracking markers and gonna be dominating 2004 :)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Munky

Who's got a ND timmy in the UK? only seen then in HB when I had a go with one from the Am squad and can't say I was too taken myself with the looks.

Got an Alias and I love it, although I wish the breech was a little smaller and I still think it should have an adjustbale ram cap.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by manike
That's the great thing about timmy's there are different looks for all tastes! :D

I just got my ND gun back... still waiting for my Dark from Ed though :( ;) .
But some of the milling ideas....hell you must be farked in the noggin to come up with those huh Simon :p lol

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
As being a new timmy owner and liking it would im i thinking that with a adjustable ram cap fited it will be easier to adjust the position of the bolt inside the breech and stop any chance of choppin paint or shall i get me hat and coat and stick to a pump gun :rolleyes: