Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tip for newbies.

The Billionare

Aug 15, 2001
denver
Visit site
I started with a tippmann and threw it in the closet. I hated that thing, I bought a gun around the same price, but for a better feel and little better performance(less chops, breaks, leaks and explosions). Feel has a lot to do with performance. Don't buy brass eagle no matter how it feels, they don't actually shoot paintballs, whatever the company might claim, I have a blade I use at practice as well, and this is great practice for when your gun goes down, ghost should know what I mean, my trigger gets stuck and won't pull, my pump action doesnt always work right and it chops every other ball. The blade will make a rock hard player out of you, I swear it. I use a piranha sts g2 w/pure energy n2, perfect drop forward/cradle, macroline, 12" dye boomstick, eVLution loader and boo-yaah e-lcd. The E-Fish, super paintball b*tch slapper.

Mark is right, buy cheap, buy twice. (my hatred of tippmann is do to the above mentioned explosion so don't get to offended tippmann owners):D

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Better game

I'm no pball ace & all, but this is 4 real.
If u wanna improve ur game, bsides from practice&play, try some marshalling:
You'll know the rules inside out, start seeing (inside field perspective) how move opportunities come and go.
Believe me, I got to learn some from it.:eek: