Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann 98 custom price help

Tom Gaskell

Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys, please can someone please help me on a guide price on the below as a whole. I'm trying to budget for an e marker so this is on the chopping block. Really no idea what I could get for it now! Is it considered a classic

- tippmann 98 custom marker - fully working, recently serviced
- 2nd tipmann 98 (complete spare in blue. New power tube needed or used for parts in general)
- barrel sock
- flat line barrel
- Tippman sniper barrel
- two piece sniper barrel (unbranded)
- fitted stock

Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Hi guys, please can someone please help me on a guide price on the below as a whole. I'm trying to budget for an e marker so this is on the chopping block. Really no idea what I could get for it now! Is it considered a classic

- 2nd tipmann 98 (complete spare in blue. New power tube needed or used for parts in general)
- barrel sock
- flat line barrel
- Tippman sniper barrel
- fitted stock

the whole lot £60-£70 and only because of the flatline barrel. i don't know about being considered a classic but i do know it's considered a site gun and there are boxes of them available for not a lot of money if you ask the right people.

Reactions: James ECI

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site

- barrel sock
- flat line barrel
- Tippman sniper barrel
- fitted stock

unless i've gone blind i don't see a flatline barrel in that picture.

PaintballRichard

Apr 21, 2022
Glasgow, Scotland
Sadly, Model 98's, 98 Customs are everywhere, and are considered a site gun, meaning a lot of rental sites will give out these guns, which means there is a ton of them for sale on the market for super dirt cheap right now.
A lot of sites these days are also moving to FT-12's, or FT-12 Lites, getting rid of the old 98's.
I'd say you could get 60 for a quick sale, or 80 if you take your time and wait.

Reactions: Tom Gaskell

OJFord

Jul 23, 2022
I have similar to sell as I haven't played in years, it's the 'platinum series' 98C (for whatever difference that is), collapsible stock, flatline barrel, response trigger.

If the estimate is '£60 and only because of the flatline' - maybe I'm better off breaking it down and selling the flatline barrel & response trigger on eBay?

Since my other problem is that I apparently can't sell the marker on eBay; so I (re- having lost password & email from when I played and had an account here years ago) registered here only to have my post removed here too because I don't have any comment history. Well I'm not going to waste everyone's time with pointless comments when I don't play any more or know what I'm talking about, so if I sell the parts I can on eBay I'd get around that too. Sounds like I wouldn't really be missing out on much in terms of price either?

Reactions: Tom Gaskell

Tom Gaskell

Apr 16, 2022
It's well concelled in the black plastic surrounding the barrel. The barrel actually exits the marker abo
It's a bent barrel hidden in the plastic shroud surrounding it