Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann 98 Custom Starter Kit

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Ahh, ok.

Can I just buy a different tank? Or will it mess up the marker?
You can buy a different tank later, like a HPA one, yeah - It's not going to mess up the marker if you use Co2 and then High Pressure Air afterwards, no.

HPA is just far more effecient and easier on the internals of the marker (More places to get your tank filled, too). If you get a Co2 tank, you'll only end up replacing it eventually

I'd imagine not a lot of people would agree with this, but

Mike from TechPB raises a lot of good points in that video on how to (and in what order) to buy your gear :)

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
if i were you, i would call up a store, rather than just looking online.

if you were to call just, tell them you were intrested in that packeg, but wanted a HPA tank, im sure they would throw one in for a lil extra.

as for if its a good marker, that depends what you want out of it.
if your playing woods/ rec days, and want a military feel, then that would be a fine marker.
if your more looking for light weight and preformace, then you would be wanting an electronic marker, like a SP1, SP8, i belive the BT TM7 is also electro. They would all give you very good preformance, while keeping a military feel, if again, your not botherd about military feel and want JUST preformance, then look at some torny markers, PMR's, SLG's early ego's they can all be picked up for fairly cheap, and will destroy and mechanical marker preformance wise.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
best advice my friend is to try before you buy. You are spending £400 ...... dont waste it on something you saw on the internet, and you can only really see the barrel.

You can buy virtually any gun these days, and if you take the time to get to know how to use it, and how to maintain it, they will all work pretty good.

My only thing with those packages, is I would upgrade the goggles to something thats maybe gonna give a little more comfort. Your first purchase should be a really decent set of goggles, then buy all the other stuff.

edit: this one, but only for the goggles and the halo. I have no idea what that gun is like, I would def want to shoot it before I bought it.
http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/review/product/list/id/2646/category/10/

My only thing with those packages, is I would upgrade the goggles to something thats maybe gonna give a little more comfort. Your first purchase should be a really decent set of goggles, then buy all the other stuff.
Yeah thats the problem with combo deals and why id never recommend one.
Upgrade the goggles, throw away the tat and your not left with much.

edit: this one, but only for the goggles and the halo. I have no idea what that gun is like, I would def want to shoot it before I bought it.
http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/review/product/list/id/2646/category/10/
The Tm7 is a mini in a plastic cover. :confused:
Im sure you can recall a gun that shoots similarly. :eek:

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
Sorry I keep bumping, it's because this topic keeps going down the list and no one see's it...

Im having a huge problem finding a paintball supplies shop close to me... I was hoping to go to the JustPaintball shop, but i've now seen that they are nearly 200 miles away :/

This is my postcode: PE15 0LR and I was wandering could someone help me find a place within 50 miles or so of my home.

Thank you in advance, and please look at my previous post aswell.

-Dan