Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann A5

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Hi all,

Been a while since I've been on here!

While cleaning out my wardrobe I’ve found an old Tippmann A5 with electric trigger, it is in good condition. I was given it to sell ages ago by a friend (who has also forgotten about it….)

What are these worth these days? I know this is only basic info so just a rough guess for now would be good!

Rusty

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi all,
Been a while since I've been on here!

While cleaning out my wardrobe I’ve found an old Tippmann A5 with electric trigger, it is in good condition. I was given it to sell ages ago by a friend (who has also forgotten about it….)

What are these worth these days? I know this is only basic info so just a rough guess for now would be good!

Rusty
I don’t know the going rate amongst the main playing community, but I regularly go to a local auction which has very many random items

There have been a handful of paintball lots, mostly with A5s and in varying condition from dismantled and missing parts to ‘well used’
With an A5, and a handful of accessories in each bundle they tended to fetch about £40 / £50
Mostly people bidding because there was a gun
Overbid on anything that would be worth anything to me, but I did get one nice bargain because no one else was particularly interested in bidding far against me as there was no gun

(Out of test but within lifetime ultra lite cylinder, and some other odd extras)

If you have a local auction then it might be worth a try