Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann Chronus internal mod

Dual

Feb 6, 2020
Hey, just wondering if anyone has any advise on getting more performance out of my Chronus. My markers is consistently at 250-260 at full adjustments. It uses a ton of air. I would like for it to be at 300 and then dial back to 280 (field limit). Has anyone had experience with the TechT anti kick kit. Or upgrading to a different power tube (warrior). I have already put a stiffer back spring in and that did help to get to the 260 consistently. Any help would be appreciated

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
Don´t waste Money for internal Upgrades (the won´t help you to get more fps), i´m pretty shure your Major Problem is, why you don´t get 300fps or higher, is the Barrel in combination with small size paintballs.

Have a look at a cheap Barrel in bore size 680-682, lengh doesn´t matter. (Don´t waste Money and buy Freak Barrel for Tippmann´s, cause it´s a bad constrution/design, better buy a cheap small bore Barrel)

If you get into paintball and stay there, i´m shure you will buy an other marker in future (so save your cash till youre shure and than go buy a used Quality marker, ETEK 1-4 Gen. for example and be happy with) !!!

;)

Reactions: ant290