Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann Crossover : Need help Programming

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
Hi all,

Recently bought this Tippmann Crossover off a forum, got to use it properly recently as I bought it over Christmas.

Mechanical works fine, but when I switch to Electrical and try to "walk the trigger", I get 3/4 balls out - then after every trigger press nothing happens.

I've done a factory reset, and I can't even get into the Programming options (Holding Programming Button for 4 seconds). I get the Green (Firing Mode) and Yellow (Advanced Programming) LED, I select the Green LED and hold the Trigger down for two seconds to select that mode, but it just switches to the yellow LED, and vice versa.

Trying to get into the options to Select the Yellow (Semi-Automatic) mode.

Video is here for some clarification:

New Battery
Factory Reset
Tournament Lock OFF

Anything welcome, had non stop problems with this :(

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Im just guessing here, please bare with me, I have no experience with this gun.

How is the trigger activated in electro mode? A micro switch or what? Is there scope to adjust the trigger in anyway?

What Im thinking is its been adjusted to within an inch of its life (or within a hairs distance of the micro switch activation point) and its struggling to shoot as its almost there when its turned on. I would back it out and give it a couple of three mm play before the firing point, and the same after.

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
Normal trigger macro I would assume, one trigger pull = one move.

I've rang Tippmann and they've diagnosed it has a Board fault. Supposibly the first batch that went out had dodgy boards and users experienced problems when trying to access the Firing Mode options, exactly the same I had.

The initial problem I had was that it was on Full Safe Auto - which is OK, but I needed it changed and locked for UWL.

It's been shipped now, and they've told me they'll give me a board upgrade and bolt upgrade, free as part of the service :D

Reactions: Bolter