Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann tmc air through stock problem

maggo87

Apr 23, 2010
Hull
Hi
I've had my new Tippmann tmc delivered today. I also purchased the air through stock adapter which I've got all fitted great.
Upon putting my bottle in though I can across a problem. The arm that the rear stock slides on doesn't line up correctly due to the pressure gauge on the regulator. For me to put it on I have to put a bit of pressure on the arm.
Can anyone help with this? I've attached pictures for reference

Attachments

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
Possible simple solution drop a bottle oring in the asa before you put the bottle on it should mean the bottle will stop slightly earlyer when screwing it in thus clearing the reg gauge

Reactions: maggo87

maxxon

Feb 20, 2015
Espoo, Finland
If you get air before the gauge hits the stock, just don't turn it all the way in. The pressure will stiffen the connection and the stock supports it anyway.

If not... a reg extender is probably the easiest solution.

Reactions: maggo87

Nismo400R

Mar 8, 2009
Brum
Maxxon has a nice point with reg extentder....But there maybe alittle cheeper way if you'ar bottle has NO air in it at all. Then you can thread out the reg place an O-ring on the thread then srew back in to bottle will like washer but still keeping airtite. Hopfuly this will move the gage location worth a shoot.

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
This wouldn't work as you wouldn't be changing the position of the reg on the ASA only the position of the bottle on the reg, either a reg extender or a oring in the asa are the only obvious solutions bar a new reg