Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann TPX Rail Cut Mod.

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
Hi,
here i´ve done something which makes your T(i)PX more better looking !

I cut the rail and filed flat and also filed a channel for the front screw and drillied holes. I used M3 screws cause ... but any other Slim screw will do the Job also well !

May in future Need to check first, i go melt the nuts into plastic of the Shell also drill the top of the holes more wide so the heads will be flat on surface too !!! ;)

And yes i know ... but i´m hpa Player so i don´t Need to Change the cartriges. You still have the Option if you take(carry) her as secondary to use her with one fresh cartrige, but for a Change the front screw Needs to be removed !!!

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
OK i´ve used a screw(for have a Center help when push in) with nut (for melt in the nagative into Shell) to have the bolt(i used a bigger drill for) and nut flat. ;)

If you will do this grab the bolt in a good Position which is like if you will go push the hot nut straight angeled into plastic and not cause it´s comfortable to heat it up and than try to fix something which you can´t do, with a hot bolt and nut which melts well if ... ;)