Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann TPX with back ASA

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
Thought i would be cool but i´m still not happy using HPA max. fps 260 and believe me i tried everything(disarmed the pressure relief valve replaced spring with metal blot, SHP Reg. 1100psi) may in the future and sommer i go use a small CO2 tank !

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Do you mean the empty CO2 in front under the barrel ? (I´m still not shure if i understand your question right, cause i´m german with bad english) ;)

caplet=cartridge ?:confused:

I have used a nail to open the CO2 hole to the max. size which is possible for a max. gas flow !!!

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
yes that's what I was asking and you've done what I thought, apparently the reg from the tcr fixes it, im one of the lucky ones I can get to 280 fps from stock

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
I read something about that the TCR Valves(haven´t seen one) are a bit different than my TPX one. I think more volume in the Valvebody would get more fps !?!? If you got a pic of inside the TCR Valve ? i would like to have a look at to see the difference !

For example on the Phenom the same Valve System is working fine up to 300fps and more !!!

Here i found a Vid to have a look inside the valve:

Ther you can see that there is alot less material inside the TCR Valve.

I will go see if i can drill some material out of the TPX Valve.

Last edited:

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Here the Close to finish (T)px (C)ompact (R)ifle, i just go Change the scope which is mounted on a TMC Rail and may i go use a shorter tank reg. for the 13ci tank !?!?!?
The Freak Barrel with E99 Barrel tip, will kill all Paint Problems specialy the fps ones as Long you got a tight enough insert for !!!

;)