Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips and pointers on playing style.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
try talking to pebble about playing snake - amazing snake player.

Communicate with your back guy and make sure he is covering your ass while you move up, wait for his call to say tape if clear for you to move up.

Get as far as possible before popping up and wreaking havoc.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
Just get one with the gun and watch that its the **** for training your form and snap shot etc
http://www.splatmagazine.com/video.php?a=Browse&c=One With The Gun&p=1

Looks a bit gay with the semi naked men and dodgy music etc but its really good!

Jim.
i thought you were into that kinda stuff jim :D

if i were you playing snake in that video i would of come up alot sooner to shoot in the back center. unsure if anyone was back right but you coulda tucked in real tight to your bunker and shot across. might of presented a better target for your t-bag player. thats just me though. i do get shot alot :D

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
i see you Crawl on your belly when you go around the knuckles try crawling on ya knees and knuckles you will move alot quicker maybe a little more target area but alot quicker which you need in the snake!

Tremor

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah someone else picked this up and let me know about it, gotta practice this cause im quite a tall guy, when i go on knee's and knuckles my pack sticks up over the snake open for crossfield shots. gotta get the right balance between speed and profile i guess.

Thanks again for the tips guys.
much appreciated.

tom

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Tremor
The only fundamental things that were done poorly were:
You were using your knees and not the inside edges of your cleats to propel yourself. (If that seems unclear next time you get on the ground you'll see the difference immediately.) [Avoiding hanging your *** in the air rounding corners is an essential requirement particularly when you're still learning about timing whilst playing a snake.]
You need to posture up any and every time you come out on the wire with your gun. If you're simply taking a peek--that's fine, but quicker. If the gun is coming along for the look you need to be prepared to shoot while delivering the minimum profile.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Playing the Snake

Try watching the great snake players and do as they do - Brandon Short and Angel Fragoza are masters of their art.

Don't get disheartened, just work at it - practice makes perfect.

:)