Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for getting started in Paintball

Davidg31

Mar 1, 2015
Hi

Not sure if this has been answered yet. There's a lot of different brands so is there like a best brand and worst or are they all the same?

Cheers

David

wrenny

Jun 2, 2011
Derbyshire
which i read this befor i splashed my cash all these years ago... although back then i never knew about this site :p

props on covering nearly everything paintball tho, even a section for the history which is pretty cool read.

fazzer

Mar 14, 2015
Hi Guys and Girls
just read this and found it very helpful, I have played at local location a few times and I have fallen in love with it! Only issue is I don't know anyone else around here doing it so I am guessing I would need to look for walk on events?
with regards to kit I have been looking at the classified and am going to grab some 2nd hand kit till I find what works for me then consider buying new, of course this depends on if there's the events and games to warrant this.

kind of open ended statement but the main points are

is there many events/walk on events in the Somerset area?
is there a certain type of mask which is best to look for i.e. one that doesn't fog up all the time like the ones you use on site.

thank you for taking the time to read this.

Ayzure

Newbie Paintballer
Mar 21, 2015
What clothing would you recommend for paintball? Would camo trouser and any old top/t-shirt be fine?

Peter Cross

Mar 17, 2015
Does anyone know any paintballing event in the Suffolk region of the uk me and my mates are gonna start up a paintball team and I want to know about local events

Any ideas?????

Ayzure

Newbie Paintballer
Mar 21, 2015
Youd need some kind of chest protection say a battle pack and or a vest otherwise "ITS GONNA HURT!!!"
I don't see Dynasty going around wearing battle vests, and since when was a battle pack used for chest protection...bud.