Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for getting started in Paintball

Peter Cross

Mar 17, 2015
I don't see Dynasty going around wearing battle vests, and since when was a battle pack used for chest protection...bud.
Yes but if you only just starting out you don't need to look like destiny set you targets a little slower mate, you'll get there eventually it'll just take time
Hope this helped

sinfulwinner

Apr 13, 2011
Hey guys, I've been to a few woodland games and the battle of Britain event (a few years ago). Just did my first tourney day with a friend, only 2v2 training. My question is, in your opinion what's a decent set up for tourneys. Just need marker and hopper :) thanks

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Thanks OP, great help. I also like the positive attitude towards 2nd hang gear. There is lot of great deals to be had :)

Scarfaceone

May 15, 2015
Uh, how many games do I need to play before I think about Dedication? I'm new here. 18, but thinking about doing paintball. I may go next week in the Indoors. When do London Nexus host their clinics? I want to join London Nexus(when I get really dedicated).

Jordon Towns

FULL KIT FOR SALE
May 24, 2015
Wirral
Uh, how many games do I need to play before I think about Dedication? I'm new here. 18, but thinking about doing paintball. I may go next week in the Indoors. When do London Nexus host their clinics? I want to join London Nexus(when I get really dedicated).
Usually around 13 games is where you start to get dedicated. Good luck!