Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for getting started in Paintball

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
ah goodo. well whilst your on the search for a tank and gear I'd recommend standing in front of the mirror and practicing snap shots and posture etc.

Air Tanks. they vary, from Steel to Kevlar/Fibre wrapped super duper.
Whilst Steel ones are cheap and fine, most prefer the lightweight fibre wraps.

various sizes available and a choice of 2 fill levels. (3000psi or 4500psi) this means the amount of air that can be filled into the tank.
Most sites only refill upto 3000psi but some do go upto 4500psi. some players opt for a 4500psi tank as it gives them that option where possible.

Playing gear, have a look on the websites mentioned http://www.justpaintball.co.uk/ often have deals on set of playing gear.

Edgyv2

On the field your my enemy off it your my friend
Jun 15, 2013
Middlesbrough
Ah great i will check it out.. which is the best in your opion on tanks as ive nearly saved enough for one ? and what the diffrence between regs? seen alot of these around and wondered what they were. also thank you for taking the time to chat to me about these questions i have :)

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
No worries. this forum is all about helping ballers new and experienced, and just communicating with people who enjoy the game.

Difference between regs... well I'm not an expert of these, most tanks come with them pre fitted. some have a shorter thread than others, others have different safety features to others. so they vary depending on maker/model what not.

theres no real such thing as "best" it comes down to preference, and how you feel when using them. Ninja Tanks seem very popular, as do Guerilla Air. but again down to personal choice.

do you like a longer reach on your set up or a nice tight/close profile? My Opinion would be to take your marker to a walk on game or your nearest store. and try various tanks on it until you feel happy with what the set up is.

I personally like the short, small profiled set up, so usually run with a .8l 4500psi tank, nice and stubby, with a low profile loader like the rotor. but thats me.

Start your introduction post on the Newbies Area, as suggested, tell folks the area you live in and so on, and very quickly you'll soon be hooked up with local players who can help you even further and be near enough to show you stuff in hand.

Harrisonpettican

Jul 28, 2013
I work at delta force paintball and I'm looking to get a tourney guns, however ive only just started and money is a factor. What would be the best tourney gun to get??? Any help is much appreciated