Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for getting started in Paintball

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Gin, Just asking around for you, If you take your mask/loader and Air tank to any of their walk ons etc, and post on here before going I'm sure several members will let you spray a hopper or so through their marker.

oh and Thank you for your service ;)

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Found a couple of sites up in North Yorks for you
Harrogate paintball centre is supposed to be good depends how north you want to go
obviously there is Yorkshire paintball centre and quite a few smaller ones
http://www.ypc.co.uk/

http://www.paintballyorkshire.co.uk/

Spent all of yesterday at a Veterans Reunion for a now Disbanded Regiment (I never served but am an honourary member)

their motto
Nec Aspera Terrent

GIN93R

Apr 20, 2013
Thanks mate where you live? Did you have a good drink :) are motto was fortune favour the brave :) I was in the yorkshire reg before the 1 PWO :) I'm thinking of going to Point blank and ypc and see if I can use my ginger hair to blind people so I can shoot them haha.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
I'm Down in Worcester! working on getting a game or two in this year, been a while and dialysis treatment + wheelchair complicate the logistics a bit.

Red hair + paintballs, Red and spotty hair? :D

GIN93R

Apr 20, 2013
I'm happy with that I'm glad you can still do paint balling in a wheelchair I bet it's a beast on your arms wouldn't need to gym :) so what marker do you use?

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
I've not played in a while so must aquire a new marker, started out with the Original Eclipse Etek, then had a mix of things from the Luxe to the Dangerous Power G3 I seem to prefer small and low profile style guns, and light too!

Not played in the wheelchair yet, so this year will be a first :D

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Used to be primarily Tournament, though I started playing scenario at my 12th Birthday lol
so played bit of both, wouldn't mind attending one of the big scenario games but again logistics. :)

GIN93R

Apr 20, 2013
I love that you want to still play a lot of people would have given up I want to try both as :).

Reactions: Rat