Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for getting started in Paintball

Paint magnet

Apr 12, 2016
Good footwear like walking or combat boots are a good investment for a beginner in woodsball or scenario, they will help prevent ankle injuries and make it easier to grip mud and uneven ground.

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
Are there any events/tournaments in the north east? Looking st getting into woods all but wouldn't mind seeing how the other half lives so to speak...

DanRonanPB

Nov 1, 2016
Fairly new to the game, using a very very basic gun in a Tipman gryphon (yes I'm well aware these are terrible guns but it was a buy to get into the game with the view to upgrading very soon after) would anyone have any advice on where would be best to get a second hand etha? I know a few players that use them and with limited funds to get an upgrade I've been advised a second hand etha is probably the best way to go?

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
Fairly new to the game, using a very very basic gun in a Tipman gryphon (yes I'm well aware these are terrible guns but it was a buy to get into the game with the view to upgrading very soon after) would anyone have any advice on where would be best to get a second hand etha? I know a few players that use them and with limited funds to get an upgrade I've been advised a second hand etha is probably the best way to go?
serve your time, get 20 reasonable posts and check out the classifieds here and you may be surprised at what you can get affordably.

some good markers at fair prices with one of the best mod teams and knowledgeable userbases in paintball

Reactions: Viking91
Sep 17, 2016
I would agree with GRIMLOCK with the classifieds, I only joined P8ntballer since sept and ive been looking at the for sale forum on here and this is the best place to pick up some reasonably priced gear, At the moment I'm looking to get a Planet Eclipse LV1 and i am seeing they are going for around £350-£450 with 50,000-90,000 shots and compare that to brand new you be looking around £1000 and with Models that would be cheaper new the price goes down, you can pick up an Etha for around £200 on here.

Sep 17, 2016
But for other people out there here is everything I bought the first time I bought my own gear :)

Tippmann Sierra One
Proto 3k/48
Proto Primo Hopper
Empire Events

All this cost me £301.85

Extras I wanted for my set up.

Valken 4+1
Remote MicroLine with Slide Check
Valken Marker Case
Exalt Barrel Maid
Empire Events Lens Ninja Black (Got this extra for sunny days)

Then the final price was £400.60 with the rest added.

I hope that seeing a list of everything I got with price it helps some people with looking for their first set up and the kind of things to buy first and somethings that are extra :)

Reactions: Viking91

Viking91

Oct 26, 2016
Thanks for all the tips and advice on this thread. I have found it especially help full seen as i am a newby and quit a few of the tips and advice come from members with limited funds and that are new to the sport .

Reactions: Luke M Francis