Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for getting started in Paintball

Grapevine

Nov 11, 2016
Hi, I am looking for a team also, I have my own gear although am getting pretty old now and not as fast as I once was. I would be happy to be an extra player on a team that has a full squad and then train and if I get a shot on the field go from there. I have played a few games before and would like to play again.

Reactions: Thebandit

Zackie Tran

May 18, 2017
I would recommend for budget people to have look on our website and many Facebook paintball UK B/S/T. They will find so many bargain and surprise

Thebandit

Oct 9, 2017
Hello folks. New here lol. I see on youtube that they play loads of scenario games on large plots of land with buildings etc, was wanting to ask if the UK hosts tournaments like these and how can one become involved :)

Luke Dreelan

Sep 28, 2017
Windsor
Hello folks. New here lol. I see on youtube that they play loads of scenario games on large plots of land with buildings etc, was wanting to ask if the UK hosts tournaments like these and how can one become involved :)
The closest thing that i know about this kind of stuff is probably the woodland masters which from what i know of (haven't played) is one of the bigger tournaments/leagues in the UK in the woodland/scenario scene the best way to get involved would be go down to a walk on at your closest field and ask around for teams that play in it or even form your own with friends.

Thebandit

Oct 9, 2017
The closest thing that i know about this kind of stuff is probably the woodland masters which from what i know of (haven't played) is one of the bigger tournaments/leagues in the UK in the woodland/scenario scene the best way to get involved would be go down to a walk on at your closest field and ask around for teams that play in it or even form your own with friends.[/QUOTE

Thebandit

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks Luke Dreelan, i have played with Delta Force and Mayhem, both really enjoyable and fun but i think the scenario scene would be epic. Next time i go Mayhem i will ask the guys working there :)

Luke Dreelan

Sep 28, 2017
Windsor
Not a problem i believe Mayhem run walk on's so next time you are down there ask the staff or check their site there is usually loads of people at walk on's that would be happy to talk to you about teams and tournaments and most will have spare kit that they don't mind lending out if it is needed.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
In UK Paintball you have the choice of:

Punter play any weekend at Delta Force and independent sites etc

Walkons once a month if they run then at independent sites etc

Sup air/speedball / tournaments roughly monthly during the season at participating sites

A limited number of Woodland tournaments such as the woodland masters

Scenario format games, some of which are ‘big game’ events such as NvS, Paintfest etc which are generally once a year per event
Scenario choice peaked a few years ago with a flooded calendar throughout the year but still has some solid events running

MagFed format games, which may be strict on definition or loose on definition preferring limited paint than absolute magfed

Games can be run in classic woodland, some dedicated urban areas such as old army/raf bases and some unique venues for one off/occasional games

There’s choice out there to suit most wallets and interests

Steve1995

Dec 10, 2017
I was thinking of buying a Tippmann 98 custom to start playing paintball. I had never played paintball before, but I had played airsoft with friends years ago and loved it. Now that I much older and have a car and have the freedom to do whatever the **** I want, I want to get into paintball is it a good I idea to buy gear or rent. I'm most likely to go by myself to the field to play. Another question do I need to bring people in order to play paintball?
or do employee at the field assign team mix with strangers?