Tips for speed ball

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Shuck
Its rumours like this that can kill a man Tony :p
Shuck, Shuck, Shuck...... Do you honestly believe Hatts would run an event where there was no meat on the menu......... :)

Anyway, who cares, us Northern Monkies know where the bar is on-site!!!!:D We can charge a Fiver just for directions!!!! ;)

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I think the walking charge should depend on how much you were carrying at the time, the distance you had to walk, the weather at the time, and a random 'skint-o-meter factor' :D Couple that with the random 'which way is the wind blowing' factor and you have a winner gentlemen :D

Graham (Donkey's)

May 16, 2002
North East, UK
Visit site
LMAO!!!!

@ this rate then with the weather being how it is and with us being "Under the influence at the time of carrying" (so we are walking down into the river b4 going bk to the camp site) we should be talking about loads :D

Unless I get abit thursty :rolleyes:

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Failing that, we can just nip to makro and buy a few cases of LCL..... The southerners won't know what hit them...... Chalk up a few easy wins as they stagger round the field wondering why 2 cans of cheap Northern Lager has lost them the power of walking..... and sight..... :eek:

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I live in Ingleby Barwick, and I used to go to School and College at Egglescliffe Comp, so I know the Eaglescliffe area quite well. BTW its Shuck not struck :cool:

Tony, I used to work in Makro and am not sure what the LCL is that you are on about. Tesco (egglescliffe) are doing 3 * 1 litre bottle of San Miguel for a fiver. Its the "gringo offer" and after last nights drinking, I can well recommend it :D Not sure if there is much left in Tesco now, we did buy quite a lot :rolleyes: :)