Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tips on my first gun

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
my pick of a beginners gun would have to be a second hand pump gun such as a Traccer Maverik or a Sterling - quality!

They improve your aim aswell as conserving you're paint - if you're into that kind of thing...
:rolleyes:

Frank

Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
I've gave some serious consideration to buying a Talon just so I'll have to force myself to take better aim and shoot less paint.

Ryan

Jul 7, 2001
Planet X
Go for Tippman. M98 custom is a GREAT beginners gun, and will last forever. Besides, if you want you can upgrade it with a few really great kits. Get a Ironman Boomstick as soon as possible. I hope this has helped a little.

ShrOOm

Jul 25, 2001
Hell
www.angelfire.com
best beginner gun is eithier a spyder compact or std 96-98 or the piranha's, the new piranha's are like spyders use to be, great guns!,old spyders were reliable,consistant,and fairly accurate,w/light triggers and other great stuff for a beginner, the piranhas are poor man's mags, no exposed parts,and light triggers w/a fair ROF,want a spyder, get a piranha they are what a real spyder should be.

MrHuck

Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
I'm gonna get a tippmann 98 custom. Most people who bought one like it and say it's reliable and can take quite a bit of punnishment.

Thanks for everyones help.

I'm thinkin of buying it from xpaintball.com Good or bad choice?

Frank

Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
I've always ordered from 888paintball.com and actionvillage.com . I'd recommend you try one of those over xpaintball.com, it seems a lil shakey to me.

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
it depends where you are - if you are in the USA then that's fine, but if you are in the UK watch out for the heavy importing fees, taxes and carriage

golly-skulls

NOT SO FAT PAINTSLINGER
Jul 26, 2001
essex
Visit site
:eek: I FIRST STARTED WITH A SPYDER TL AND FOUND IT TO BE QUITE A GOOD ALLROUND GUN ESPECIALY WITH A CERAMIC BARREL.BUT I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT THE INFERNO BOLT CAN BE TAKEN OUT ON FEILD BY REMOVING ONE PIN,VERY HANDY IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME WHEN TRYING TO DEAL WITH A BALL JAM:rolleyes: