Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tips on my first gun

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
get the TL unless you wanna get the RT Trigger for the custom 98.....otherwise jus get the TL, you wont really need any upgrades, and you defniitly dont need to clean it a lot

Dave_B

Nov 3, 2001
Northants UK
There seems to be a lot of praise for the Spyder TL, how would you rate the Spyder Shutter? Do you get that much more marker for the xtra money?

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
my dad has a jt accelerater and my brother has a inferno terminater t3 and i had the spyder xtra.my was the best.the accelerater kept on jaming and the inferno t3 needed a new barrel.so did the accelerater.the spyder has been great.never breaks.only bad thing is hose.get steel braided and your set.

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
ehhhh, i wouldnt say that........my friend got an xtra and it broke the first day he got it(spring, and some messed up thing w/ his hose,but like how spyder said, get a steel hose) he then traded it for a shutter, EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED.....and NEITHER gun is consistant at alllll, his shutter once shot 623(NOT KIDDING) and the next shot was 213!!!!!!!!!!! pretty messed up......course, he jus mightve not known how to take care of it, i dont think he cleans it often, and he doesnt know a damn thing about it, but oh well.......id got with an xtra anyways, out of the choices, better than the tl and ya dont wanna be at a tourny and shootin 623 and get a 287 penalty, do ya???