Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tipx remote line and CO2

Aartwood

Jul 10, 2013
One not of caution regarding the TiPX and remote air - a lot of people have reported being unable to chrono above 250fps when using that setup. The gun with chrono in the 280 region with 12g CO2, but on remote refuses to go above 250, regardless of the remote line used, or tank reg. I had exactly this problem and after searching for a fix found it was widespread.
I have this exact issue! which is why yes I have a remote line, but still use co2 instead, as the fps on air is rubbish compared to co2, just need to be careful in terms of first strikes, as the first shot from a fresh co2 will be rather high.

kudosbudo

Dec 2, 2010
Yorkshire
P1040900.JPG
I run my tipx with this modified 12gram plug. Means you can get two fingers on the changer and easily remove the plug for a very fast change. With a a changer like this you can dump your co2 without having to shoot off the excess air (you can dump a full 12gram if you really wanted too with this). The plug itself is magnetized so if I want I can setup so i don't even have to touch the 12grams with my hand. The plug was modified by a fella on Mcarter Brown by the name of Smiley. However if you shoot your tipx as a secondary this mod is not very necessary but as a primary its a very nice alternative to being tied to a remote line.

QBaller

Oct 31, 2013
Glasgow
Still, the self sealing is a big plus so that you have the option to switch mid game to Co2 or air without having to open up the marker. The tiberius falls short on this. The amount of time wasted trying to change between the both makes it pointless. Whilst the tiberius can run on both, it really is an "either or" option when on the field.

Jun 17, 2015
i was just wandering, i am planning on installing a remote line to my tippman tipx, and i didnt know if i needed specific adapters for specific air tanks on the other end of the line?

Jaymanelite

Jaymanelite
Aug 3, 2015
Cheltenham
I would use the remote line personally makes for shorter reloads and in the long run might be more cost efficient because you have to buy all the co2 tanks.