Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Tipx remote line and CO2

Discussion in 'MagFed Discussion' started by Riise81, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Aartwood Member

Aartwood
    Message Count:
    I have this exact issue! which is why yes I have a remote line, but still use co2 instead, as the fps on air is rubbish compared to co2, just need to be careful in terms of first strikes, as the first shot from a fresh co2 will be rather high.

2. kudosbudo Member

kudosbudo
    Message Count:
    P1040900.JPG
    I run my tipx with this modified 12gram plug. Means you can get two fingers on the changer and easily remove the plug for a very fast change. With a a changer like this you can dump your co2 without having to shoot off the excess air (you can dump a full 12gram if you really wanted too with this). The plug itself is magnetized so if I want I can setup so i don't even have to touch the 12grams with my hand. The plug was modified by a fella on Mcarter Brown by the name of Smiley. However if you shoot your tipx as a secondary this mod is not very necessary but as a primary its a very nice alternative to being tied to a remote line.

3. QBaller Member

QBaller
    Message Count:
    Still, the self sealing is a big plus so that you have the option to switch mid game to Co2 or air without having to open up the marker. The tiberius falls short on this. The amount of time wasted trying to change between the both makes it pointless. Whilst the tiberius can run on both, it really is an "either or" option when on the field.

4. yetanothergamingfail New Member

yetanothergamingfail
    Message Count:
    i was just wandering, i am planning on installing a remote line to my tippman tipx, and i didnt know if i needed specific adapters for specific air tanks on the other end of the line?

5. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Cylinder regulators have the same asa thread
    So remotes will work with any

6. Jaymanelite Jaymanelite

Jaymanelite
    Message Count:
    I would use the remote line personally makes for shorter reloads and in the long run might be more cost efficient because you have to buy all the co2 tanks.