Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tipx remote line and CO2

Riise81

Mar 18, 2013
Can someone please tell me if you can use CO2 sparklets after I've installed the remote line adapter just in case I dont fancy carrying around my air tank
Cheers

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I have just got a TipX is it worth getting the line. Also is it co2 or can u use an air system?
The remote line adaptor allows you to stop relying on 12 gram co2, and from reloading at set intervals

You can use either co2 or air on the remote, it's more common for people to add this to use air

The one part of the Tipx that I see as a disadvantage is where the 12 gram is and that you are bound by that 12 gram, it's rival is the tiberius which has the 12 gram in the magazine, which enables you to have as many magazines as you like.
Each tiberius magazine could be used 3 times before the 22 gram got low and ought to be replaced. The optimum I found was 3 magazines so you can swap to your second, if you have the chance then reload paint into magazine 1, if you don't have the chance then magazine 3 is ready. Either way you switch to a fray magazine when your 12 gram runs out

The tiberius disadvantage is every time you play you use up a minimum of 1 12 gram per magazine even if you don't fire a single shot. With the tipx you don't even puncture one 12 gram until you shoot (but will because you need to chrono)
You can carry as many magazines as you like and keep switching, but still have to change the 12 gram at a certain moment

With the tipx remote line you keep an empty 12 gram in place and connect to your air cylinder, thus play a full game just swapping magazines

Either a true remote line to a cylinder on you, or a 'mini remote line' using macro line and fittings to a 13ci cylinder attached to the tipx. This detaches the tipx from you, but makes it heavier and off balance

Reactions: GraemeG84

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Is it worth it is a different matter - if you are a light user of the pistol, use it as a secondary etc, then 12 grams are worth sticking to, if you plan on using it as a main and a lot then thr remote is worthwhile

Reactions: GraemeG84

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
One not of caution regarding the TiPX and remote air - a lot of people have reported being unable to chrono above 250fps when using that setup. The gun with chrono in the 280 region with 12g CO2, but on remote refuses to go above 250, regardless of the remote line used, or tank reg. I had exactly this problem and after searching for a fix found it was widespread.

Reactions: Brownie

Riise81

Mar 18, 2013
Thanks for all the replies, all really helpful, Gadget I've read about that before and hoped there would be a fix