Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Titanium rammer for 05/06 ego

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
sent it to you mate
sorry mate I cannot read that email lol
thanks for the emailing me the picture mate but i think what you have got there is a stock rammer i could be wrong but im pretty sure its stock so unfortuantly not after one of those as i all ready have one but thank you for your time and sending me pictures and all mate :)

leeroy7373

Apr 9, 2012
thanks for the emailing me the picture mate but i think what you have got there is a stock rammer i could be wrong but im pretty sure its stock so unfortuantly not after one of those as i all ready have one but thank you for your time and sending me pictures and all mate :)
noproblem at all I got one for you now do you know were I can get a qev from please

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
what is the difference lol
Lol well if you have the metal shell and its not broken just won't let air through so you just need to open it and change the rubber bit in side or if you have broken one of the metal nibs off you need a whole new qev mate but still open it up and take the rubber diafram out there always handy :)

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
Ya qev was broken can you you a look if you got one kicking about please
Hey mate iv had a look thought my kit bag for that qev I swear was kicking around in there but unfortuanly currently I can not find it sorry mate
But if I find it at a later date mate I will send you a message and let you know but im sure someone on here will have one just post a wanted thread mate but it may cost you a few quid as there quite rare and pretty sort after mate