Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TMC troubles

Palin86

Oct 28, 2020
hi guys after a bit of advise so i have cleaned my TMC fully stripped and put back together lubing in all normal spots as i go!!!
since doing this i have had nothing but trouble with her! it started burping (full auto) so dropped a little oil in the asa and shot till it stopped!
now i have been using it on magfed but when i finish a mag (and forget to count) if i shoot with an empty chamber it starts to burp again!!
and also when i attatch to a hopper (spire, rotor, r2 or gravity feed) i find the balls not feeding into the chamber and burping again!
i have replaced all o rings i can get to and lubed the bolt to within an inch of its life!
any help would be amaizing or should i pack it up and send to a tech who knows what they are doing? or as only a few hundred invested bin it and buy a t15??

Palin86

Oct 28, 2020
air in tanks are sat at 3000- steel and 4000 fibre. it does it connected to any tank i have tried. have had it open again today ant the sear is fine even followed a youtube maintenance video to ensure everything was back in place correctly!! and still doing it

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
To much grease(oil) at sear and hammer area could be the Problem= just Keep internals clean and dry and only grease(oil) the hammer O-Ring
A low Output pressure of your tank Regulator makes it shoot FA too, cause not enough power to cock the hammer.
May you took the softer spring for the sear, replace with the Trigger spring.

Good luck !
;)